Thursday, June 11, 2009

Of Isabelle

I would like to take this time to take us away from our normal programming to talk about events back home, most of all, the birth of a very special little girl.

Meet Isabelle.



She is the daughter of Tieu and my second oldest sister, Thu. She was born at 10PM California time on June 9, 2009. Weighing at just 4 pounds, 10 ounces, she is the smallest baby I have ever seen. And apparently, she is also very adventurous since she came almost 3 weeks early. Maybe one day she'll go abroad and write a blog about it too.

She is also the first baby girl in the family since me, and she is my first niece. Who has a lot of pink, poofy dresses coming towards her because after two nephews and many blue pant suits later, I finally get to shop in the little girl section.

3 comments:

  1. congrats on baby isabelle! she looks like a cutey. what is her vietname name?

    shopping in the little baby girl section is soooo fun. i always spend at least an hour. haha, and i usu spend like 15 in the boys section. for some reason, lil baby girls have more clothes than the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! i'm taking you to dland so you can [use my discount] and go bananas buying princess stuff for her :D

    miss you my love!
    LOVE KAYLEIGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isabelle's Viet name is Giang Kiều, which means "beloved river." She also has a Chinese name, though I don't know what that means.

    Well, in the adult world, there's always more female selections too so it's no wonder that's the case for little girls, just to train them at an early age to be compulsive shoppers.

    ReplyDelete